Kekwick diet guidelines:
It helps to begin the process of losing weight. In the assumption of the diet 90% of provided energy comes from fat, consists of a total intake of 1000 kcal. It may only last for 4-5 days, after this period you need to go to another richer diet. This diet forces the body into lipolysis through a drastic reduction in carbohydrates and protein. Fat tissue is produced by transformation of carbohydrates and some protein. 5 meals a day, 200 calories each is recommended.
Example of kekwick diet:
- 30 g of peanut butter or peanuts
- 60 g of melted or brie cheese
- 30 g of tuna or chicken with 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise with a piece of avocado
- 2 hard boiled eggs with 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise
- 60 g of sour cream with 2 tablespoons of black or red caviar
- 75 g of whipped cream without sugar
- 60 g of fat pie
- 2 hard-boiled eggs with 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
Losing weight on this diet is violent and should not be used if in the other diets, you are losing weight easily. Although, in the "resistant persons" such diet initiates lipolysis. It should not be used for more than 4-5 days and then switched to a less restrictive diet.